Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
We are located in Cruz Bay, St. John USVI. Our office is located near the roundabout in town. Exit the roundabout onto 104, take your very first right. You will go down a slight hill and you can’t miss us! Our building is Red with Mr. Piper’s Jeeps in big white letters!
2. Do you offer Pick Ups at the Ferry Dock?
Yes we do! Give our office a call when you know which ferry you will be on and we will see you at the dock!
3. How late are you open?
Our normal office hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm everyday. HOWEVER, we stay open until our last customer gets their vehicle! It doesn’t matter how late you get in, we will be there to greet you with your vehicle!
4. How do we get to St. John from St. Thomas Airport?
Once you land in St. Thomas there will be plenty of Taxi’s at the airport willing to drive you to the Ferry Dock. The most common ferry is in Red Hook on the east side of St. Thomas which leaves every hour on the hour... There is also a ferry in downtown Charlotte Amalie which runs three times per day at 10:00am, 1:00pm, & 5:30pm. Hop on one of those boats and you’re on your way!
5. Are your vehicles 4 x 4?
Yep! All of them! What year of vehicles do you rent? All of our vehicles are 2015 models... Gotta love that new car smell!
6. Do you offer Roadside assistance?
Yes. 24/7! Those who purchase insurance will be provided FREE roadside assistance. Those who opt out will be charged a $130 service fee, which does not include parts.
7. Can we take the tops off of your Jeeps?
8. Are we allowed to take your vehicles to St. Thomas?
Yes, with authorization from a manager!
9. Do you have snorkel gear or beach gear for rent?
No. We can refer you to Snorkel Spot - firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Do you rent GPS?
11. How old do you have to be to rent from Mr. Piper’s?
12. Do you have additional collision coverage available?
We offer additional coverage for $10 per day. There is a $1500 deductible.
13. How much do you charge for Gas?
We send all of our vehicles out with a Full Tank. We would appreciate them to be returned that way, however if you forget or run out of time, no big deal. We will fill it up and charge you for the cost of the gas plus 25%.
14. Do you have car seats for children available?
Yes we do! Car seats and booster seats!